- Children have the opportunity to take an executive role by affecting the curriculum and see their ideas come to life.
- Children learn the target language while broadening their awareness of the world and how it works through many different contexts such as art, electronics, engineering, entertainment, chemistry, biology, games and game design.
- Children preserve their integrity and their inner compass; it’s not always preferable to go with the flow. Disagreeing is okay. With RAVE®, children can discover who they are and what makes them tick.
- Children develop wholly with autonomy, they experience more life lessons by having the opportunity to be adventurous, confident, authentic, disciplined, innovative and in control.
- Children develop a rich meaningful vocabulary; the world is invited into the classroom and with it comes a meaningful and eclectic range of vocabulary.
- Children develop fluency: trusting the children’s Language Acquisition Device (LAD) permits a meaningful syllabus that serves the children in the development of their ideas, direction taken, design and problem solving.
- Children develop skills that really matter for the future. By 2020, over one-third of skills (35%) that are considered important in today’s workforce will have changed. Creativity, critical thinking and problem solving will become the top three skills workers will need. Source.
When children begin to decide for themselves what they want to accomplish, they’ll be motivated to complete things for their own satisfaction, rather than for the satisfaction of others.